Posts made by chhgu95
RE: About of run 'H.264 Video Encoder Demo [PYNQ]'
H.264 Video Encoder Demo [PYNQ]
- This project is setup up with vivado 2016.01 and support 720p@30fps encoding.
- How to run this demo.
- Browse the website "https://pynq.readthedocs.io" and learn how to setup the PYNQ board.
- Prepare a micro-sd card and make the JP4 on PYNQ turn to "SD" mode.
- Write the image "pynq_v2.0.img" to the micro-sd card.
- Copy the "h264" folder to the path "/home/xilinx/pynq/overlays".
- Copy everything within the "jupyter_notebooks" folder to the path "/home/xilinx/jupyter_notebooks".
- Connect the PYNQ board and PC1 together with usb cable (for UART) and ethernet cable.
- Connect the PYNQ board and PC2 together with hdmi cable, which is used as video source.
- Power on the PYNQ and reconfigure IP address by UART.
- Open a web browser and connect to Jupyter Notebooks.
- Run the "使用VLC接收HDMI视频流_1080p.ipynb".
- Open the "w.sdp" with VLC on PC1 and click the "play" button.
- Then you can see the decoding result in the VLC.